Service: Contextual advertising in search systems
Topic: Production and sale of grain dryers
Monthly budget: 100 thousand rubles/month
Goal: Reducing the cost of conversion, getting more orders and calls
Effective Solution: Detailed Semantics Development and Constant Optimization of AC based on Conversion Cost Analysis
What was done:
- Analysis of the effectiveness of previously configured campaigns, semantics, and cost of conversions.
- Keywords research.
- Setting up search campaigns.
- Retargeting has been configured.
- Yandex Advertising Network Campaigns have been configured.
- Setting up a dynamic search campaign.
- Additional ads with different texts, including mobile ones, have been set up.
- Conversion goals have been set up in Metrica.
- Testing campaigns, analyzing statistics, and identifying the most profitable tools and solutions in terms of conversion cost.
- Continuous optimization of the advertising campaign.
- Regular replenishment of the list of minus – keywords.
- Regular cleaning of ineffective YAN sites.
Work on the project:
Work on the client’s advertising campaign has begun at the end of 2020.
The client set a daily budget of 3,300 rubles. The main goal is to reduce the cost of conversion, get more orders and calls.
An analysis of previously configured campaigns showed that other contractors worked superficially, without the regular study of advertising campaigns:
- several search campaigns worked, Retargeting and YAN campaigns were not configured.
- the cost of conversion in November was much higher than the optimal one and amounted to 8446 rubles. (Pic 1., Pic 2.)
Large-scale work was carried out in all areas:
- The semantics and the list of minus-keywords have been significantly expanded and worked out in detail.
- Conversion goals set up in Metrica.
- Setting up search campaigns.
- Configuring YAN Campaigns.
- Retargeting setup.
- Setting up a site-based Dynamic Search Campaign.
Already in the first week of operation, the AC showed good results, the conversion price dropped to 817 rubles. (Pic 3.)
The branding campaign performed particularly well, thanks to its well-developed semantics and ad texts. All relevant types of campaigns have been tested. The retargeting and Image ads campaigns in YAN turned out to be less effective – they were subsequently moved to the minimum spending level.
We carried out the daily analysis of rate statistics and adjustments, flexible reallocation of budgets in favor of effective campaigns.
Based on the cost of conversion, the budget was gradually increased to RUB 3,300 per day.
By the end of January 2021, the cost of conversion dropped to RUB 588. (Pic 4., Pic 5.)
For 1 month of placement, we managed to reduce the cost of conversion to 588 rubles. This is 14 times cheaper than before the start of work on the AC. The task set by the client was completed. The number of calls and orders has increased significantly.
In each project, you can find a unique solution to get leads at competitive prices. Such solutions are often obvious and involve simple but high-quality work on an advertising campaign:
- collection and clustering of semantics;
- analysis of statistics;
- daily optimization;
- flexible budget reallocation.
- cost of conversion – 8446 rubles.
- cost of conversion – 588 rubles.