Top 10 mistakes when working with comments on the network: how to withstand a fake strike and not lose face?
How to tell the world about yourself? You can just go outside and shout at every corner about your own exclusivity, the uniqueness of the brand, the originality of the company, offer trash to passers-by in the form of business cards and advertising booklets.
If it is necessary so that for sure, you can climb on a monument of architecture or other historical heritage, arm yourself with a can of paint, write in bold letters “Vasya’s foot here” or something more advanced. For example, links or nicknames to their pages and official groups. Of course, the effect is ensured, but what? Most likely, a wave of negativity and conviction for such vandalism will fall on the bright head!
But we are civilized people, why spoil your honest name in such a barbaric way? Below we will understand and consider in all dangerous situations that can tarnish the company’s reputation, permanently spoiling the image.
Ale jesteśmy cywilizowanymi ludźmi, dlaczego psujesz swoje uczciwe imię w tak barbarzyński sposób? Poniżej zrozumiemy i rozważymy we wszystkich niebezpiecznych sytuacjach, które mogą zaszkodzić reputacji firmy, trwale psując obraz.
- You can not write too “sweet.” More than 3 reviews per day for the average organization – a lot. This is permissible during grandiose actions or other lucrative offers. Such laudatory odes look unnatural. To combat the negative, such a format is definitely not suitable.
- Fake commentators are not credible. Beginners with hidden or empty accounts suggest thoughts about the machinations of competitors. At the same time, there is no difference in what tonality the review is written. Both positive and negative messages will look equally implausible (see previous picture).
- Do not forget about modesty. Praising yourself from the outside looks very strange and tasteless. You can easily turn from PR man to clown. When a consumer is looking for information about a particular organization, he is waiting for real reviews that are useful, not empty praise. Rather, they will make fun of you, but they will turn to your competitors.
- Unfortunately, there are no ideal people and companies. All are characterized by minor flaws. This will not work. It is important to consciously approach and respond to all the negative.
It is a mistake to think that users do not understand anything and do not know how to analyze. Sooner or later, your own positive feedback can turn into a serious problem and a very real wave of negativity that will cover your head. Then it will be no time for jokes.
As a blueprint goes “sheet” of positive comments:
But this causes cardinally opposite emotions among commentators:
- Remember, the customer is right. Is always. Practically. It is strictly forbidden to get personal, insult and rude. Even if it is a frank “radish”, you can not lose face. It is enough to politely find out the reasons for discontent, explain your position and personal vision of the situation. If you need to – sincerely apologize and reduce the conflict to nothing.
And one more vivid example:
- Cannot use templates and cliches. It is more like the fact that a person is absolutely not interested in what he writes. This is usually the case with robots that are programmed to specific commands. Each client hopes to get an individual approach, rather than an abstract image.
This is an example of how to do it:
And here is how it should be:
- Grammatical and stylistic errors are taboos. This can be regarded as disrespect for literate customers. The illiterate speech of an employee not only repels, but creates a negative opinion about the entire organization. The business tone of communication is a sign of professionalism.
Even if your business is focused on foreign visitors, it does not give the right to make mistakes:
- Clients are not a ball that can be transferred to another phone or site. Meaning in a separate network resource where there is no competent support? This causes only irritation and dissatisfaction with the applicants. If you have chosen to use the communication in a social network, then this method is the most suitable at the moment.
So do not:
And it will do:
- Do not keep the commentator in weary ignorance or alone with negative emotions. Most often, reviews are left after a big emotional shake. The problem requires an immediate solution, until it has lost its relevance. Late response to the appeal may adversely affect potential customers.
And here is the “operational” answer:
- The worst thing you can do for your reputation is to delete comments. Exception – customized reviews. In this case, you must contact the administration of the resource, provide evidence of defamation and erase the impartial comment. In other cases, such a thing is very mean and dishonest in relation to the consumer.
And another illustrative example:
Dealing with feedback and comments requires specific skills from the person in charge. It should be intuitively clear where to take the initiative and where to behave with maximum restraint. Thinking customers sense lies and excessive praise.
If you have doubts in your abilities – contact the professionals. Specialists will conduct a comprehensive analysis of the whole situation, build a strategy for future development.